Volunteering Program – Brazil
Brazil is a developing country, but despite the economic progress it is making it still has its problem areas. The most vulnerable in the poor communities of Brazil are the children, which often do not return home after school, but instead play on the streets and become easy targets for drug dealers and people who start exploiting them.
Our volunteer program helps to improve society through a foreign perspective at the same time that it contributes to the intern’s professional and personal growth, challenging them to think outside the box and to build resourceful network.
Various locations in Brazil
3 to 4 months
What is included?
- Pre-departure information
- Contribution fee to the host project(s)
- Ongoing support by local volunteer coordinator
- Regular contact with candidate and volunteer coordinator
- Placement in a community service project
- Participation Certificate
What is not included?
- Internal flights and weekend trips
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Accommodation and meals
- Consular fees
- Travel Medical Insurance (mandatory)
- Australian Citizens
- Must qualify for appropriate work permit and/or visa
- Portuguese knowledge is preferable but not necessary (Portuguese classes available upon request)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today!