Full-time summer, and spring internship programs for university and TAFE students in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, San Diego and Washington D.C. All the positions are unpaid. Internships within Hospitality and Tourism are also unpaid and involve admin tasks. This is a great program for students who want to make a first step into the working world while experiencing the American way of life!
This Internship Programs is focused on the students professional development and is available in the following fields:
Non available fields: Engineering, Science, Medicine and Veterinary.
- A Guaranteed Internship in the industry of choice and a company that candidates approve
- Professional staff assistance
- J1 Visa assistance
- Academic Credit
- 24-hour assistance line
- Being at least 18 years of age
- University students or recent graduates (must have completed study within 365 days before internship start date)
- CV and Cover Letter
- A portfolio (for students in creative fields, like Design, Fashion, Photography, etc.)
- Completed and signed application form
- For students – Academic transcripts and supporting letter from the university
- For graduates – Copy of graduation certificate and academic transcripts
- VISA requirements:
- Medical Checks and Police Records
*Please note that payments in different currencies will be charged in Australian dollars according to the exchange rate of the day. You can check the accurate conversion rates at the time of payment at www.xe.com/ucc. Please also note that an international transfer fee of AUD$35 will apply.