Hospitality Internship Program – Canada
Get a chance to experience from a front-line perspective one of Canada’s most evolving sectors. Our Hospitality Internship Program allows candidates to gain international professional work experience with the opportunity to embrace Canada’s most famous attribute – its friendliness.
You’ll be able to improve your resume by working at a top restaurant, a ski resort in Jasper or any other of the top locations we offer. The program is open year round which allows you to get a full Canadian experience working along your peers. Entry-level paid internship positions in the hospitality and culinary industry are available to you now!
- Room Attendant
- Front Desk
- Lift Attendant
- Rental shop clerk
- Cook – Line Cook
Vancouver and Western Canada Best Touristic Resorts located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Pacific Coast, Vancouver Island, and The Okanagan.
3 to 4 months, including visa processing (up to 8 weeks)
What is included
- Canadian-style resume revision
- Interview preparation workshop
- Guaranteed Hospitality Internship Placement
- Pre-departure information and advice
- Canada essentials guide
- Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
- Assistance with social insurance, bank account, etc.
- Internet access & mail holding service
- Support and monitoring throughout the duration of the program
- Certificate of completion
What is not included
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and/or Work Permits application fees
- Local transportation
- Airport transfer
- Medical Insurance
- Australian Citizen 18 to 30 years of age.
- Must have a related diploma/degree OR
- Must be a student registered at a post-secondary institution outside Canada.
- Related work experience is not compulsory, but is a plus.
- Must qualify for appropriate work permit and/or visa (International Co-op OR IEC Working Holiday). For more information regarding this topic click here.
- Permits Recommended: IEC Young Professional, International Coop, Working Holiday
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today!