Hospitality Internship Program – Canada

banf Get a chance to experience from a front-line perspective one of Canada’s most evolving sectors. Our Hospitality Internship Program allows candidates to gain international professional work experience with the opportunity to embrace Canada’s most famous attribute – its friendliness.

You’ll be able to improve your resume by working at a top restaurant, a ski resort in Jasper or any other of the top locations we offer. The program is open year round which allows you to get a full Canadian experience working along your peers. Entry-level paid internship positions in the hospitality and culinary industry are available to you now!



Industries available

  • Room Attendant
  • Housekeeping
  • Front Desk
  • Concierge
  • Server
  • Busser
  • Lift Attendant
  • Rental shop clerk
  • Dishwasher
  • Cook – Line Cook
  • Bartender
  • Cashier



Vancouver and Western Canada Best Touristic Resorts located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, Pacific Coast, Vancouver Island, and The Okanagan.


Lead Time

3 to 4 months, including visa processing (up to 8 weeks)


What is included

  • Canadian-style resume revision
  • Interview preparation workshop
  • Guaranteed Hospitality Internship Placement
  • Pre-departure information and advice
  • Canada essentials guide
  • Welcome orientation (in Vancouver)
  • Assistance with social insurance, bank account, etc.
  • Internet access & mail holding service
  • Support and monitoring throughout the duration of the program
  • Certificate of completion

What is not included

  • Airfare
  • Medical Insurance
  • Visa and/or Work Permits application fees
  • Local transportation
  • Food
  • Accommodation

Optional Add-Ons

  • Airport transfer
  • Medical Insurance
  • Homestay


  • Australian Citizen 18 to 30 years of age.
  • Must have a related diploma/degree OR
  • Must be a student registered at a post-secondary institution outside Canada.
  • Related work experience is not compulsory, but is a plus.
  • Must qualify for appropriate work permit and/or visa (International Co-op OR IEC Working Holiday). For more information regarding this topic click here.
  • Permits Recommended: IEC Young Professional, International Coop, Working Holiday


Contact [email protected] and apply today!