- Hospitality Internship Program
- Professional Internship Program
- Teaching English Program
Teaching English Program
Do you want to Teach and Live in China?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to be selected for a fully sponsored Internship. This Teaching English Program is a comprehensive Work Integrated Learning Program (WIL) developed in collaboration with universities and learning centres around the world to provide cultural education and workplace training for undergraduates and graduates who are looking to jump start their career. You will receive full training and mentoring sessions throughout your stay, immersion in the language and cultural and community interaction. In conjunction with local staff you will receive support and program management when participating in this unique experience.
All-expense paid internship program*
Comprehensive support 24/7
Work Integrated Learning
Acquire new skills sets
Gain new perspective on the world
Expand cultural knowledge
Improve your second language
Jump start your career
Make a difference
Duration: 6 months (set dates)
Location: Beijing, Suzhou and Hangzhou
Remuneration: US$1,000 – US$3,000 (Performance Based Scholarship)
Application fee: NIL
- Accommodation & Meals
- Mandarin Tuition
- Airport Pick-Up
- Student Visa
- Medical & Emergency Insurance
- Professional Skills Training
- Mentoring & Pastoral Care
- Orientation & On-boarding Program
- Performance based scholarship (US$1,000 – US$3,000)**
*Reimbursed upon completion of the program
**Paid upon competition of program
Eligibility for the Program
- 18 years+ and in good health
- Be a native English speaker
- Have completed at least 2 years of a Bachelors Degree in Education, or graduated with a Diploma in Children Services (or equivalent)
- Be committed to stay in China for the duration of the program
Note: Students of other disciplines with demonstrated interest and ability in early years learning may also be considered.
You will be responsible for planning and implementing appropriate English as an additional language teaching program in an assigned preschool institution while nurturing intercultural exchanges and global humanity values through early childhood education.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS AMAZING EXPERIENCE!