Professional Internship Program – Mauritius
The breathtaking Mauritius Island is the go whether you’re looking for a professional or life experience. In case you would like to have both at the same time, the Professional Internship Program is the perfect choice for you.
Our partners in Mauritius along with Australians Abroad, will work together to make sure you are placed in an internship that is best suited for you. The internship placements are tailored for each candidate’s needs and help develop the necessary skills they need to progress in their future career. Placements within this program are unpaid and available with some of Mauritius’s most dynamic and thriving companies in a wide variety of fields.
- Advertising & Communication
- Education / Training
- Event Management
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Medical / Health
- Public Relations
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Sport Management
- Textile / Fashion
And many more…
3 to 6 months, including visa processing (up to 8 weeks)
What is included
- Individualized internship placement
- Assistance regarding the paperwork with the Host Organisation
- Organize the required Residence Permit for Mauritius including visa
- Organize housing in a student apartment
- Introduction to Host Organisation
What is not included
- Medical Insurance
- Australian Citizens from 20 to 32 years of age
- Have ongoing university of college studies relating to the internship field OR Graduates within 12 months of
graduation with a written confirmation from the educational institution.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and apply today!